Direct Print Pro
DirectPRINTpro opens a specified TIFF-File, modifies then, assisted by special re-sampling filters, the resolution of the raster graphic to the resolution of the destination-printer and outputs the result of this operation to the specified printer.
Features include –
Print TIFF files to windows GDI printers and modify the files using Resampling filters.
- Very large TIFF images (2400 dpi, 5m X 6m, 24 bit).
- Generation of filenames using macros.
- Option to print header on every TIFF graphic.
- The position, font and content of header are user-defined.
- Own SPOOL system and Batch printing (wild cards supported) using command line.
- Windows event log.