Transcription is typing out a recorded voice message. The typed records are necessary for general mass communication. The transcription is also required for captioning for all video conferences, movies & lectures etc.
A STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR TRANSCRIPTION:
- Drish receives voice records or video clips through a Server.
- Voice files received from the customer are transcribed into written form by Drish(Normally a word file).
- Transcribed files are sent back through email or the files are transferred to a server.
WHY DRISH FOR TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES?
India is among the prime countries for transcription. DRISH in India has the expertise to provide accurate transcription services. Our advantages are:
- Economically viable ;labour whose efficiency is high
- Our professionals have high listening skills in english language.
Drish has also undertaken Medical transcription in the past.
The dictations in DSS (Digital Dictaphone) format or after conversion to vox files or video clips, movies etc. are uploaded to designated folders in the server at the client’s end. The client may manage this server. However Drish also has server space for its clients. These are downloaded by Drish, transcribed, put through editing, proofreading, and format/template verification and uploaded in client desired format. MS-Word format is the most common format.